5 posts • joined 7 Jul 2008
That's quite impressive and I'm not talking about the phone, but about the quantity of the zipper ribbons that fitted into that corner of dudes' jacket :F
a painfull trick, if not for the CGI :D
no HW 3d
It's a shame that Samsung, like e.g. HTC hadn't provide drivers for the graphics accelerator ...
Why didn't that idiot look for a hot spot, or simply go to some kind of internet caffee...
Or it is simply a matter of nothing else better to do, a matter of bringup and simple intrest in kids. But, well if even the Police has other matters to attend to, i.e. appologizing for a pup on a police poster, bah cowers because of it, then sorry folks how should they stand against a teenage drunkie armed with knife, huh ? ...
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners