5 posts • joined 7 Jul 2008
That's quite impressive and I'm not talking about the phone, but about the quantity of the zipper ribbons that fitted into that corner of dudes' jacket :F
a painfull trick, if not for the CGI :D
no HW 3d
It's a shame that Samsung, like e.g. HTC hadn't provide drivers for the graphics accelerator ...
Why didn't that idiot look for a hot spot, or simply go to some kind of internet caffee...
Or it is simply a matter of nothing else better to do, a matter of bringup and simple intrest in kids. But, well if even the Police has other matters to attend to, i.e. appologizing for a pup on a police poster, bah cowers because of it, then sorry folks how should they stand against a teenage drunkie armed with knife, huh ? ...
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...