5 posts • joined 7 Jul 2008
That's quite impressive and I'm not talking about the phone, but about the quantity of the zipper ribbons that fitted into that corner of dudes' jacket :F
a painfull trick, if not for the CGI :D
no HW 3d
It's a shame that Samsung, like e.g. HTC hadn't provide drivers for the graphics accelerator ...
Why didn't that idiot look for a hot spot, or simply go to some kind of internet caffee...
Or it is simply a matter of nothing else better to do, a matter of bringup and simple intrest in kids. But, well if even the Police has other matters to attend to, i.e. appologizing for a pup on a police poster, bah cowers because of it, then sorry folks how should they stand against a teenage drunkie armed with knife, huh ? ...
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM