5 posts • joined 7 Jul 2008
That's quite impressive and I'm not talking about the phone, but about the quantity of the zipper ribbons that fitted into that corner of dudes' jacket :F
a painfull trick, if not for the CGI :D
no HW 3d
It's a shame that Samsung, like e.g. HTC hadn't provide drivers for the graphics accelerator ...
Why didn't that idiot look for a hot spot, or simply go to some kind of internet caffee...
Or it is simply a matter of nothing else better to do, a matter of bringup and simple intrest in kids. But, well if even the Police has other matters to attend to, i.e. appologizing for a pup on a police poster, bah cowers because of it, then sorry folks how should they stand against a teenage drunkie armed with knife, huh ? ...
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- 166 days later: Space Station astronauts return to Earth
- What did you see, Elder Galaxies? What made you age so quickly?