7 posts • joined 7 Jul 2008
Can someone tell me ...
... what i will be using the iTablet for? I've got an iPhone which covers practically everything i'd ever want to do while not at home, i.e email, web, movies and music. And in fact when i am home, i only break out the laptop/desktop if i've got some proper work to do. If someone can give me a good reason i'll happily fork over the $8billion Cupertino will no doubt ask for it.
Who on earth ...
... pays for all this crap research? I want an invisible cloak?!! That would be much more useful than a study that concludes "if you don't pay attention to the road, you're more likely to drive into someones house" Balls
Jesus H Christ...
I'm leaving this country, honestly what on earth is going on?!
Why would?... how would? ... eh?
Coincidence? i think not...
Hmm.... so DARPA is developing a system to use when satnav is unavailable, just when there is a report that the GPS network could collapse as soon as 2010. http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/05/21/gao_predicts_gps_failure/
18 trillion? what? can some more intelligent than me please explain these figures.
have they had to create a simply ordering form. One that knows that i'm already logged in and one that doesn't ask my twice for all my details. What a complete shambles.
Still trying to order one at 11:40!
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- Bose decides today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent spat