7 posts • joined Wednesday 18th April 2007 16:46 GMT
No Sant Claus?!?
Thanks for ruining Christmas, pal!
I just hope that the Easter Bunny doesn't her about this - he'd be ever so mad!
What a wonderful world we live in!
We live in a world where being stupid or gullible is a source of malicious glee or gloating. Where victims who, at the very least, should evoke our sympathy instead provoke a kind of malicious glee or gloating in others.
When did this appalling schadenfreude become an acceptable response to misfortune? How are these people not ashamed to live in our society?
I hope that if some of the above posters find themselves the victim of crime the people they know won't chuckle to themselves, "Heartless bastard, he probably deserved it."
I want my Glu-ray
£1000 dual format machines are absolutely no help for we poor sods who have already invested in an HD-DVD drive for our 360, or got one free with a PS3.
What we need are dual format (glu-ray) discs, not dual format drives!
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month