7 posts • joined 18 Apr 2007
No Sant Claus?!?
Thanks for ruining Christmas, pal!
I just hope that the Easter Bunny doesn't her about this - he'd be ever so mad!
Where's the much promised V+ or OSX versions
I want my license fee back!
Don't believe it for a second
This one just screams urban myth. Next thing you'll be telling us about the cat in the microwave and the dead scuba diver in the burnt out tree.
No one ever survives these kind of crashes
Drop in a large plane from high enough in the sky and you will die. Doesn't matter what your plane is made out of.
Beware Evesham employees...
Time phuqed over Tiny employees and they'll do the same to you.
Get out now!
What a wonderful world we live in!
We live in a world where being stupid or gullible is a source of malicious glee or gloating. Where victims who, at the very least, should evoke our sympathy instead provoke a kind of malicious glee or gloating in others.
When did this appalling schadenfreude become an acceptable response to misfortune? How are these people not ashamed to live in our society?
I hope that if some of the above posters find themselves the victim of crime the people they know won't chuckle to themselves, "Heartless bastard, he probably deserved it."
I want my Glu-ray
£1000 dual format machines are absolutely no help for we poor sods who have already invested in an HD-DVD drive for our 360, or got one free with a PS3.
What we need are dual format (glu-ray) discs, not dual format drives!
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!