1 post • joined 6 Jul 2008
@Wah, wah, wah, why are Apple products cheaper in the USA?
Because pretty much everything is between 10% and 60% cheaper in the US. If you don't like it, emigrate...
... although, when you do, make sure you're still working for a British company and on a British salary, because Americans generally get paid less than us and don't have a free health service.
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity