1 post • joined 6 Jul 2008
@Wah, wah, wah, why are Apple products cheaper in the USA?
Because pretty much everything is between 10% and 60% cheaper in the US. If you don't like it, emigrate...
... although, when you do, make sure you're still working for a British company and on a British salary, because Americans generally get paid less than us and don't have a free health service.
- Updated Hidden network packet sniffer in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- RISE of the Jesus Phone MOUNTAIN: Apple orders 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion