1 post • joined Sunday 6th July 2008 09:04 GMT
@Wah, wah, wah, why are Apple products cheaper in the USA?
Because pretty much everything is between 10% and 60% cheaper in the US. If you don't like it, emigrate...
... although, when you do, make sure you're still working for a British company and on a British salary, because Americans generally get paid less than us and don't have a free health service.
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Review Best budget Android smartphone there is? Must be the Moto G
- NSFW Confessions of a porn site boss: How the net porn industry flopped
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene