5 posts • joined 4 Jul 2008
BTW, just to get the record correct, Oracle Enterprise Linux binaries are indeed free and updates are available for ~$10/month.
To be 100% clear...
...these bits were never intended to migrate to OTN, which is designed for evangelism, not support (only two most recent versions of any product are download-able from there).
So, wherever they end up living, it is not likely to be OTN.
Justin Kestelyn - Snr Dir, OTN
Clear your browser cache dude
Ummm, did you think about clearing your browser cache?
? JRockit is Still Available
JRockit is still (and will continue to be) available:
No forced migrations
Gavin, please do keep in mind that this survey, flawed or not, was conducted before the July 1 strategy Webcast (which could not have offered clearer direction, IMO). Would be interested to see the results of a post-July 1 survey (I'm sure we will).
Three key words, which perhaps you missed: "No forced migrations." What's not to like?
EIC, Oracle Technology Network
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- NASA finds first Earth-sized planet in a habitable zone around star