6 posts • joined 18 Apr 2007
The last bit of the NSFW link url made me laugh....
I think my idea has got some future in the workplace. Ladies and Gentlemen I present....
The best of everything
Doing your own testing and, as Chris already pointed out, peer review are the only two sources I trust. If you believe what you see on the Internet and TV then every company is the "greenest", every product is "product of the year", every AV app "got the highest detection rate in independant tests", every Premiership season is to be "the biggest and most explosive yet", each political party is "listening to what the people want", Daz makes your clothes "whiter than the old Daz" and Vista is "A great OS" :P
Having a laugh...
It's probably Tony having a laugh while he's not doing much.
The scary thing about this logo is.....
This is the one that was successful! How many "bad" ones were passed over by the designer before he decided on this one :(
How long till he's got a new range of "I'm sorry your house burnt down" cards :)
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE