1 post • joined Wednesday 18th April 2007 16:20 GMT
Support the Underdog!
"Microsoft should be allowed a large amount of leeway in this market where it's the true underdog"
What??? So regardless of who the company is or how good / late their product / technology is, they shoud be allowed leeway becasue they're the underdog?
I thought you guys were more sophisticated than that. [disappointed]
And anyway, a company that can crush a technically superior competitor with its fiancial and marketing might probably shouldn't be considered an underdog...
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?
- Three offers free US roaming, confirms stealth 4G rollout