1 post • joined 18 Apr 2007
Support the Underdog!
"Microsoft should be allowed a large amount of leeway in this market where it's the true underdog"
What??? So regardless of who the company is or how good / late their product / technology is, they shoud be allowed leeway becasue they're the underdog?
I thought you guys were more sophisticated than that. [disappointed]
And anyway, a company that can crush a technically superior competitor with its fiancial and marketing might probably shouldn't be considered an underdog...
- Mounties get their man: Heartbleed hacker suspect, 19, CUFFED
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Wall St's DROOLING as Twitter GULPS DOWN analytics firm Gnip