1 post • joined 18 Apr 2007
Support the Underdog!
"Microsoft should be allowed a large amount of leeway in this market where it's the true underdog"
What??? So regardless of who the company is or how good / late their product / technology is, they shoud be allowed leeway becasue they're the underdog?
I thought you guys were more sophisticated than that. [disappointed]
And anyway, a company that can crush a technically superior competitor with its fiancial and marketing might probably shouldn't be considered an underdog...
- Breaking news: Google exec in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL