1 post • joined 3 Jul 2008
In the Oil & Gas sector there are a lot of JBOPs - Just a Bunch of Processors. 20K and more are not unusual for the seismic processing shops. Because much of what they do is extremely parallel, they don't have IB 8x hookup or the like, thus no one bothers to really calculate the Linpac numbers, ergo, no membership on T500.
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?