2 posts • joined 3 Jul 2008
It's a common misconception that misprices have to be honoured.
A price on an item in a shop (or website) is only an "invitation to purchase". No contract is made until both parties have agreed a price and money and goods have exchanged hands.
Shops can legally refuse to sell an item at any given price.
I've pre-ordered one, too. Writers Tech (www.writerstech.co.uk) have them a bit higher in price, but they're guaranteeing to refund the difference if the RRP is lower...
Now it's just a waiting game...
Play are saying end of July, but I've not seen any dates anywhere else...
- Oh noes, fanbois! iPhone 6 Plus shipments 'DELAYED' in the UK
- The sound of silence: One excited atom is so quiet that the human ear cannot detect it
- Bloat-free, unlocked Moto X to be dubbed 'Pure Edition', says report
- In a spin: Samsung accuses LG exec of washing machine SABOTAGE
- Feature Be your own Big Brother: Monitoring your manor, the easy way