2 posts • joined 3 Jul 2008
It's a common misconception that misprices have to be honoured.
A price on an item in a shop (or website) is only an "invitation to purchase". No contract is made until both parties have agreed a price and money and goods have exchanged hands.
Shops can legally refuse to sell an item at any given price.
I've pre-ordered one, too. Writers Tech (www.writerstech.co.uk) have them a bit higher in price, but they're guaranteeing to refund the difference if the RRP is lower...
Now it's just a waiting game...
Play are saying end of July, but I've not seen any dates anywhere else...
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64