2 posts • joined 3 Jul 2008
It's a common misconception that misprices have to be honoured.
A price on an item in a shop (or website) is only an "invitation to purchase". No contract is made until both parties have agreed a price and money and goods have exchanged hands.
Shops can legally refuse to sell an item at any given price.
I've pre-ordered one, too. Writers Tech (www.writerstech.co.uk) have them a bit higher in price, but they're guaranteeing to refund the difference if the RRP is lower...
Now it's just a waiting game...
Play are saying end of July, but I've not seen any dates anywhere else...
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE