7 posts • joined Thursday 3rd July 2008 11:23 GMT
Typically you'd describe the son as her carer (in the UK at least) to convey the same sentiment.
Searching for David Dickenson, I can't see any difference between the "All Colours" result and the "Orange" ones.
A support guy at a vendor of ours is called Scott Evil. I asked his coworkers if he'd changed his name especially and they told me no, and not to mention it.
Yes, I'd love some chocolate ass-cream.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones