7 posts • joined 3 Jul 2008
Anybody know if there's a list of supported printers? Looks ideal for me.
..·◦ֹ°ֹ◦·..◦·ֹ°ֹ·◦.. aWeSoMe aRtIcLe!!! ..·◦ֹ°ֹ◦·..◦·ֹ°ֹ·◦..
..:: More please. ::..
Typically you'd describe the son as her carer (in the UK at least) to convey the same sentiment.
Searching for David Dickenson, I can't see any difference between the "All Colours" result and the "Orange" ones.
You filthy promulgators.
I'm totally using that from now on.
A support guy at a vendor of ours is called Scott Evil. I asked his coworkers if he'd changed his name especially and they told me no, and not to mention it.
Yes, I'd love some chocolate ass-cream.
If you'd have added:
We're going to hell in a handcart.
You couldn't make it up.
...you could've passed as Richard Littlejohn.
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...