7 posts • joined 3 Jul 2008
Anybody know if there's a list of supported printers? Looks ideal for me.
..·◦ֹ°ֹ◦·..◦·ֹ°ֹ·◦.. aWeSoMe aRtIcLe!!! ..·◦ֹ°ֹ◦·..◦·ֹ°ֹ·◦..
..:: More please. ::..
Typically you'd describe the son as her carer (in the UK at least) to convey the same sentiment.
Searching for David Dickenson, I can't see any difference between the "All Colours" result and the "Orange" ones.
You filthy promulgators.
I'm totally using that from now on.
A support guy at a vendor of ours is called Scott Evil. I asked his coworkers if he'd changed his name especially and they told me no, and not to mention it.
Yes, I'd love some chocolate ass-cream.
If you'd have added:
We're going to hell in a handcart.
You couldn't make it up.
...you could've passed as Richard Littlejohn.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- Pic Mars rover 2020: Oxygen generation and 6 more amazing experiments
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Boffins spot weirder quantum capers as neutrons take the high road, spin takes the low
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs