4 posts • joined Wednesday 2nd July 2008 19:31 GMT
Accountants are to blame ...
CBI dont care
Employers dont care
They just want to off-shore - its a fad ...has no real-world relevance
Poor sods left supporting the "entry-level" know-nothings will (as someone said) burn out ...
Your company doesnt care the have an off-shore centre of (non-)excellence
Q Is it better to have UK expert cost £X or 10 Off-shore "trainees" cost £X/20
A the latter if they can do the job ....but (from experience) they seldom can
==> False (no) economy
No longer surprised
Why is Boston still in a job?
Why pay ETS for clearly not doing what they undertook to do?
- Oh we wont say anymore then perhaps it will all go away... head bucket sand
Until it hurts people to get it wrong, what is the incentive for getting it right?
From the Beeb today http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/education/7509980.stm , things just look to be getting worse
And as for the clown who awarded this shower the contract..... probably been promoted
Sad thing is this has become the norm....mediocrity is now acceptable
Who is kidding who ?
Scarey thing about this is that despite past performance they really believe that they are capable of delivering an ID system - yeah !
At the moment you can argue the toss about whether you are who you claim to be of if you identity has been stolen.
Once there is a system, "it will always be right"
As the bad guys are always better than the good guys ..with the Gov's IT "specialst" a distant 3rd we would have the worst of all worlds.
Once your ID is hijacked/lost/stolen/given away ... (left in a train ?) you're a gonna
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad