1 post • joined 2 Jul 2008
I contacted ASUS a week ago to request information about the battery swap and they sent me a two page word document that was missing key information. Today I called a number of the suppliers on the document and none of them have recieved any of the batterys from ASUS. Worse still none of them knew when the batterys would be delivered.
The battery life on the EEE PC 900 with the 4400mA battery is dreadful and I rarely get above two hours even when just surfing the net. ASUS really need to sort out this mess and replace the batterys that simply arn't up to the job. They also need to supply customers with clear information about the battery swap and what is happening. Come on ASUS sort it out.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Page File Love XKCD? Love science? You'll love a book about science from Randall Munroe
- Facebook to let stalkers unearth buried posts with mobe search