1 post • joined 2 Jul 2008
I contacted ASUS a week ago to request information about the battery swap and they sent me a two page word document that was missing key information. Today I called a number of the suppliers on the document and none of them have recieved any of the batterys from ASUS. Worse still none of them knew when the batterys would be delivered.
The battery life on the EEE PC 900 with the 4400mA battery is dreadful and I rarely get above two hours even when just surfing the net. ASUS really need to sort out this mess and replace the batterys that simply arn't up to the job. They also need to supply customers with clear information about the battery swap and what is happening. Come on ASUS sort it out.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Does Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- 166 days later: Space Station astronauts return to Earth