3 posts • joined 30 Jun 2008
Why won't it print
I used to work for ICL on a support Helldesk for a large company that put windows on every PC
I remember a user phoning up complaining that their printer wasn't working, the paper went through but her document never appeared on the paper.
Ink status showed fine, a test page would work but it was difficult to read.
After spending an hour on the phone with her I gave up and asked her to email the document in, which she did.
When I looked at the document she'd changed the text to white.
When I phoned her back to tell her this she explained that she was using green paper so it should work ok....
Is it just me or are there a few extra legs under the table?
Photographing the register
It's only forbidden to photograph the register in England and Wales because of the layout of the book.
In England and Wales the preceeding certificate is visible and reveals information about the previous couple. In Scotland the current certificate is the only visible one so photographs are allowed.
- Asteroids as powerful as NUCLEAR BOMBS strike Earth TWICE YEARLY
- Review Ubuntu 14.04 LTS: Great changes, but sssh don't mention the...
- Got Windows 8.1 Update yet? Get ready for YET ANOTHER ONE – rumor
- Feature Reg man builds smart home rig, gains SUPREME CONTROL of DOMAIN – Pics
- Patch iOS, OS X now: PDFs, JPEGs, URLs, web pages can pwn your kit