6 posts • joined 28 Jun 2008
Always the same crap...
The story should have been "Blue monkey team steals red monkey team's cave paintings, grey monkeys give large but impotent response".
*mumbles and drinks more absinthe*
....... Hm .......
....... ....... ...................... It was before his time.
A title is required.
Normally I can fully accept that people are stupid enough to do really really stupid things.
But this is beyond stupid. This is *so* stupid that it makes me blubber at the mouth and, my subconscious creates possible scenarios with which to explain the event which dont involve everyone in all of levels of government quite seriously having special needs.
The idea that Britain is flooded with Russian spies who are exporting data as part of some plot to further destabalise our messed up society becomes *preferable* to the *slightly* more likely explanation that our country is being run by a bunch of dope-head, university drop-out scumbags high from the fumes of each others absinthe-ladenm piss.
You are all forgetting...
...that my friend talks to John Romero on MSN.
Why doesnt some cold war relic just release some of those old soviet engineered diseases into all the major waterways and we can be done with this whole bloody charade?
Retarded violence like this is caused by a combination of factors.
Neglegant parents, little or no prospects, and the final straw, a glossy, empowering, outspoken and supremely self-confident 'game' that glorifies and rewards violence in a way that appeals to the inherent strengths of poverty-stricken, street-wise young men.
If you have no positive influence from parents and society, then you will grab onto every little idea that comes to you, whether it be from films, books, games or whatever.
The ultimate irony is, of course, that those with good parents and prospects will never understand those without, and vice versa.
Leading to a fundamental rift between 4 different parties: -
1. Those with lives worth living who fail to understand the reasons behind hese depraved acts who will advocate solutions such as "Ban video games" or "Kill everyone under 21"
2. Those who at least try to see the bigger picture and advocate restraint, research and family values, in an ever more dog-eat-baby world.
3. The victims of the violence, who don't matter; because they are clearly biased.
and 4. Those committing the violent acts, who will never read what I've written because they are too busy torturing babies and trying to build catapults, dirty bombs and other more advanced types of nuclear warhead.
I would predict...
That will lead to stupid flame wars on the internet about two-bit bull**** 'ideas' like "Do video games cause violent behaviour? LOL".
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone