1 post • joined Saturday 28th June 2008 11:11 GMT
Another take on this
I use Linux as a desktop OS and can't afford (or justify) paying for RHEL, however rather than use something like CentOS I prefer to use Fedora.
That way you're not only getting something for free but by getting involved in the Fedora community you're also giving something back by supporting the next generation of RHEL.
For mine the community effort that goes into CentOS just ends up providing a free version of something that already exists (ie. RHEL), but Fedora is what breaks new ground and I'd rather throw my support behind that community.
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Review Best budget Android smartphone there is? Must be the Moto G
- NSFW Confessions of a porn site boss: How the net porn industry flopped
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene