1 post • joined 27 Jun 2008
Man, amazing how people bite the hands that feed them... Some people just think they are simply entitiled to everything free. I wonder how much most of these people work for nothing? If not for companies like Red Hat, Linux would still be stumbling along. A lot of distros out there have roots in the work that Red Hat has contributed to Open Source.
- DINO-SLAYER asteroid strike was a stroke of bad luck, say boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it