1 post • joined 27 Jun 2008
I disagree, the price is the price, nothing more. It is neither too high nor too low. Ultimately it is the customer that sets the price, not the vendor. If increasing Oracle's price results in sustained higher revenue then it is the right thing to do. If customers cannot perceive the value, they will not pay the price and, over time, the price will come down to protect Oracle's revenue.
- ASTEROID'S SHOCK DINO-KILLING SPREE just bad luck - boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it