1 post • joined 18 Apr 2007
EM exposure needs a serious re-think
There are many ways of measuring RF exposure. Initially, measurements were concerned only with the heating effect on living tissue and safety levels were based largely upon this.
More recently, it has become evident that PULSE REPETITION RATE and MODULATION of a radio signal have a very significant effect on nervous systems.
All living cells communicate internally and externally using tiny electric voltages and currents. This delicate balance is measurably upset, stressed and/or destroyed when we surround ourselves with global power distribution systems and wide spectrum radio pollution, millions of times stronger than the earth's natural magnetic field.
I believe that a thorough worldwide reduction & elimination of manmade electromagnetic pollution is urgently required, for the sake of all our relations with the living world.
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Review + Vid iPhone 6 Plus: What a waste of gorgeous fat pixel density
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- Apple's iPhone 6 first-day sales are MEANINGLESS, mutters analyst