1 post • joined 18 Apr 2007
EM exposure needs a serious re-think
There are many ways of measuring RF exposure. Initially, measurements were concerned only with the heating effect on living tissue and safety levels were based largely upon this.
More recently, it has become evident that PULSE REPETITION RATE and MODULATION of a radio signal have a very significant effect on nervous systems.
All living cells communicate internally and externally using tiny electric voltages and currents. This delicate balance is measurably upset, stressed and/or destroyed when we surround ourselves with global power distribution systems and wide spectrum radio pollution, millions of times stronger than the earth's natural magnetic field.
I believe that a thorough worldwide reduction & elimination of manmade electromagnetic pollution is urgently required, for the sake of all our relations with the living world.
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network