3 posts • joined 25 Jun 2008
Its a really good deal, and a hell of a lot cheaper then anything else out there over a period of time.
Maybe they should consider putting their SIM into USB sticks to let currently existing laptops and webbooks access it.
When you can pt up the EeePC701 off Ebay for a mere £120 or even a 900 for £200 this looks really overpriced.
Not sure if anyone is still looking at this, but I just went to the O2 store on Victoria St and they were taking no sorts of pre-orders or setting up any new contracts.
The guy said it would just be first come, first served on the 11th.
Not what I heard
I called O2 last night as I am due an upgrade.
I was told that they would be taking no pre-orders at all and noone can request one until launch day. She also told me that you would pick it up and take it home and register it on iTunes just as you did for the first model. Apparently there will be locks in place which mean if you did not pay for the handset then when you go to register you will only be able to select the top 2 contracts.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS
- Anal-ysis Buying memory in the iPhone 6: Like wiping your bottom with dollar bills
- Bacon-related medical breakthrough wins Ig Nobel prize