4 posts • joined 18 Apr 2007
"former cable operator"
C&W have a very long history, including being the national Government of a number of territories and was the telecoms operator for large portions of the planet. Calling them a former cable operator, which they only did for a few years, is a little unfair.
Amstrad don't own Sinclair
Amstrad bought the rights to the Sinclair computers, not to the name. Sinclair Research is still going - http://www.sinclair-research.co.uk/about-srl.php
Perhaps the set top boxes will contain Spectrum emulators if we're lucky.
What about Visto?
I wonder how many resondents use Visto, but weren't sure if they should select "Mobile operator branded solution" (it's offered as Vodafone Business Email in the UK for example) or "other"
The end of rape
I'm allergic to rapeseed, so any reduction would be nice.
"The end result could be the end of many rare plants and a sharp reduction in the "production of crops such as raspberries, oil-seed rape, runner beans, and broad beans"."
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs