1 post • joined 24 Jun 2008
Sounds like Teradata
This statement is right out of the Teradata database architecture.
a "shared nothing massively parallel processing (MPP) architecture."
So it is something new? I don't think so. It is good to see at least someone addressing what the Teradata database has used for over 20 years.
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web vid' cannon to SINK Netflix
- Windows Phone will snatch biz No 2 spot from Android – analyst
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!