1 post • joined 24 Jun 2008
Sounds like Teradata
This statement is right out of the Teradata database architecture.
a "shared nothing massively parallel processing (MPP) architecture."
So it is something new? I don't think so. It is good to see at least someone addressing what the Teradata database has used for over 20 years.
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market