1 post • joined 24 Jun 2008
Sounds like Teradata
This statement is right out of the Teradata database architecture.
a "shared nothing massively parallel processing (MPP) architecture."
So it is something new? I don't think so. It is good to see at least someone addressing what the Teradata database has used for over 20 years.
- Pic Mars rover 2020: Oxygen generation and 6 more amazing experiments
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Boffins spot weirder quantum capers as neutrons take the high road, spin takes the low
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs
- Review Fiat Panda Cross: 'Interesting-looking' Multipla spawn hits UK