1 post • joined 24 Jun 2008
Sounds like Teradata
This statement is right out of the Teradata database architecture.
a "shared nothing massively parallel processing (MPP) architecture."
So it is something new? I don't think so. It is good to see at least someone addressing what the Teradata database has used for over 20 years.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?