1 post • joined 24 Jun 2008
Sounds like Teradata
This statement is right out of the Teradata database architecture.
a "shared nothing massively parallel processing (MPP) architecture."
So it is something new? I don't think so. It is good to see at least someone addressing what the Teradata database has used for over 20 years.
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland