4 posts • joined 24 Jun 2008
Having previously had an XDA, XDA2, Xda Exec and Touch HD, I'm quite happy with my iPhone 4 thanks.
Screen not a game changer? Really?
I use my smartphone for browsing. With the iPhone 4, I can easily read the BBC news website in landscape without expanding it. With the iPhone 3G you can't, and with my old HTC Touch HD (800x480) you can't without developing a squint. It does something better than anything else, and this something is a crucial aspect for a smart phone for many users. Seems like a game changer to me.
Combined with mobile video
We'll have all the kinetic energy we need.
Paris, providing kinetic energy for the masses
DAB in 2020, really?
By 2020 we'll have pervasive wifi and lots of bandwidth - DAB will be dead in the water: worse coverage than internet radio, fewer channels and poorer quality. If DAB+ happens, everyone who bought into DAB will be somewhat irritated. How can a working group get this so wrong?
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'