4 posts • joined 24 Jun 2008
No more will I have to strain my neck having to look at those boards above shopping aisles which don't appear to have a name. Now I can pull out my phone, spend 2 minutes connecting to the WiFi, downloading the store layout and typing in the name of the product I wish to purchase!
With the introduction of self-checkouts and online shopping and now a hand held shopping assistant, those people we used to know as customer service staff will be heading for extinction.
Now where did I put the milk?
Don't let him near Bracknell...
Or he'll need a new camera, car, wallet, clothes...
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?