4 posts • joined 24 Jun 2008
No more will I have to strain my neck having to look at those boards above shopping aisles which don't appear to have a name. Now I can pull out my phone, spend 2 minutes connecting to the WiFi, downloading the store layout and typing in the name of the product I wish to purchase!
With the introduction of self-checkouts and online shopping and now a hand held shopping assistant, those people we used to know as customer service staff will be heading for extinction.
Now where did I put the milk?
Don't let him near Bracknell...
Or he'll need a new camera, car, wallet, clothes...
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...