3 posts • joined Wednesday 18th April 2007 02:43 GMT
It's not like you can't find live security camera with a little bit of googling already!
Bees aren't responsible for the majority of pollination. The common housefly, as well as various other flies contribute more to pollination. Domestic honey bees aren't even used all that widely for pollination of many crops, nature takes care of it. Consider this; leaf cutter bees have been used to great effect in commercial pollination, and there populations aren't collapsing at all, except in the U.S, and this is due to parasites. Some how I doubt that they navigate all that differently, either.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones
- Shivering boffins nail Earth's coldest spot
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default