1 post • joined 23 Jun 2008
"have to download and install it though, less of a trojan and more of an exploit of un intelligent people methinks
mines the hat with the big "D" on it"
Not quite true..... it IS a TROJAN as the idea behind a trojan is to pretend or actually deliver software (free or otherwise) but also has another more nefarious purpose behind it....
i think you probably meant to say.... less of a virus and more of a trojan!
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?