1 post • joined 23 Jun 2008
"have to download and install it though, less of a trojan and more of an exploit of un intelligent people methinks
mines the hat with the big "D" on it"
Not quite true..... it IS a TROJAN as the idea behind a trojan is to pretend or actually deliver software (free or otherwise) but also has another more nefarious purpose behind it....
i think you probably meant to say.... less of a virus and more of a trojan!
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- LinuxCon 2014 GitHub.io killed the distro star: Why are people so bored with the top Linux makers?
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins