1 post • joined 22 Jun 2008
It's interesting but what does it all mean?
Brain symmetry and asymmetry. It seems to me like saying all those with straight noses have more in common with each other than those without.
Lesbians, gay men, straight women and straight men are all totally different no matter what symmetry or dys-symmetry there is in their brains
This research draws or infers conclusions that I don't think are valid
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?