1 post • joined 22 Jun 2008
It's interesting but what does it all mean?
Brain symmetry and asymmetry. It seems to me like saying all those with straight noses have more in common with each other than those without.
Lesbians, gay men, straight women and straight men are all totally different no matter what symmetry or dys-symmetry there is in their brains
This research draws or infers conclusions that I don't think are valid
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked
- Pics Indescructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY