1 post • joined 22 Jun 2008
It's interesting but what does it all mean?
Brain symmetry and asymmetry. It seems to me like saying all those with straight noses have more in common with each other than those without.
Lesbians, gay men, straight women and straight men are all totally different no matter what symmetry or dys-symmetry there is in their brains
This research draws or infers conclusions that I don't think are valid
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests