2 posts • joined 21 Jun 2008
This is not so far removed from the capabilities of the Apple Newton software being able to 'Fax Bob' back in the '90s.
Sure there is voice recognition but that has always been on the cards.
Also much better contextual understanding plus t'internet but this is just scale.
The Newt was the iPad v0.1
Cuddly Staffs & Cheese / Onion
Staffs are one of only two breeds the kennel club recommend as highly suited to children http://www.thekennelclub.org.uk/item/87 but don't let the facts get in the way of a good story!
I refuse to each cheese and onion crisps until they put them back in the green bags http://www.nicecupofteaandasitdown.com/media/walkers.jpg/
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too thick to handle email
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook