1 post • joined 21 Jun 2008
Love seeing this. I'm looking forward to the 4.7 release, too. Additionally, there will certainly be improvements externally with the Center for Internet Security (CISecurity.org) benchmarks for these OS's.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great