1 post • joined 21 Jun 2008
Love seeing this. I'm looking forward to the 4.7 release, too. Additionally, there will certainly be improvements externally with the Center for Internet Security (CISecurity.org) benchmarks for these OS's.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait