1 post • joined 21 Jun 2008
Love seeing this. I'm looking forward to the 4.7 release, too. Additionally, there will certainly be improvements externally with the Center for Internet Security (CISecurity.org) benchmarks for these OS's.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON