2 posts • joined 20 Jun 2008
No so camo now?
I guess sales of these will be on the increase then
And not just to see how many Green Berets go into Field and Trek.
Website owners, as far as I know, as not the main customer base. Why should avg worry about them.
What about those users who were browsing near to their bandwidth cap. They're now needing to pay more for their broadband. If (they were educated and) they got upset at this, as they rightly should, then avg may have reason to change their ways.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Analysis The future health of the internet comes down to ONE simple question…
- Lollipop unwrapped: Chromium WebView will update via Google Play