2 posts • joined 20 Jun 2008
No so camo now?
I guess sales of these will be on the increase then
And not just to see how many Green Berets go into Field and Trek.
Website owners, as far as I know, as not the main customer base. Why should avg worry about them.
What about those users who were browsing near to their bandwidth cap. They're now needing to pay more for their broadband. If (they were educated and) they got upset at this, as they rightly should, then avg may have reason to change their ways.
- iPad = i FAD! NOW we know why Apple went running to IBM
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball