2 posts • joined 20 Jun 2008
No so camo now?
I guess sales of these will be on the increase then
And not just to see how many Green Berets go into Field and Trek.
Website owners, as far as I know, as not the main customer base. Why should avg worry about them.
What about those users who were browsing near to their bandwidth cap. They're now needing to pay more for their broadband. If (they were educated and) they got upset at this, as they rightly should, then avg may have reason to change their ways.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS
- Analysis Why Oracle CEO Larry Ellison had to go ... Except he hasn't