3 posts • joined 19 Jun 2008
Like being Vista Compatible?
Wow. Let's see, I seem to have heard this before?
Get compatible before we release the final RC.
There are people who don't like Seinfeld. I'm one of them. So the ad is almost a total waste of time for me. What I find hilarious is that the picture used on the "platinum" card is the booking picture when young Billy Gates got busted for DUI in Arizona.
Otherwise its total crap. It could have been an episode of "Seinfeld" the TV show. And yes I didn't like that either.
Can't see how doing both could hurt Freescale. Nice move for their product line, it gets them exposure on both sides of the "IP fence".
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- Opinion So, Apple won't sell cheap kit? Prepare the iOS garden wall WRECKING BALL
- LinuxCon 2014 GitHub.io killed the distro star: Why are people so bored with the top Linux makers?
- Opinion IT blokes: would you say that LEWD comment to a man? Then don't say it to a woman
- 6 Obvious Reasons Why Facebook Will Ban This Article (Thank God)