3 posts • joined 19 Jun 2008
Like being Vista Compatible?
Wow. Let's see, I seem to have heard this before?
Get compatible before we release the final RC.
There are people who don't like Seinfeld. I'm one of them. So the ad is almost a total waste of time for me. What I find hilarious is that the picture used on the "platinum" card is the booking picture when young Billy Gates got busted for DUI in Arizona.
Otherwise its total crap. It could have been an episode of "Seinfeld" the TV show. And yes I didn't like that either.
Can't see how doing both could hurt Freescale. Nice move for their product line, it gets them exposure on both sides of the "IP fence".
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Register journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab