3 posts • joined 19 Jun 2008
Like being Vista Compatible?
Wow. Let's see, I seem to have heard this before?
Get compatible before we release the final RC.
There are people who don't like Seinfeld. I'm one of them. So the ad is almost a total waste of time for me. What I find hilarious is that the picture used on the "platinum" card is the booking picture when young Billy Gates got busted for DUI in Arizona.
Otherwise its total crap. It could have been an episode of "Seinfeld" the TV show. And yes I didn't like that either.
Can't see how doing both could hurt Freescale. Nice move for their product line, it gets them exposure on both sides of the "IP fence".
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network