4 posts • joined 19 Jun 2008
"We feel that our position was most eloquently argued in Arkell vs. Pressdram."
From the stupid idea department
I would have gone for "Silicon Racks" for the merged company...
But why yes, vigor is a vi clone with VBS support :-)
Back to 1999
Are we in a Bubble again already?
We have no product, but tons of pre-IPO stock-options for those loosers who believe they might be the next Marc Cuban.
And oh yes, the most annoying time waster of a website in a long time.
So, the MO is:
1. Find some VC funding
2. Build hype
3. Repeat until popping up on all the hot company lists
4. Flip it to someone with too much money
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update