4 posts • joined 19 Jun 2008
"We feel that our position was most eloquently argued in Arkell vs. Pressdram."
From the stupid idea department
I would have gone for "Silicon Racks" for the merged company...
But why yes, vigor is a vi clone with VBS support :-)
Back to 1999
Are we in a Bubble again already?
We have no product, but tons of pre-IPO stock-options for those loosers who believe they might be the next Marc Cuban.
And oh yes, the most annoying time waster of a website in a long time.
So, the MO is:
1. Find some VC funding
2. Build hype
3. Repeat until popping up on all the hot company lists
4. Flip it to someone with too much money
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip