4 posts • joined 19 Jun 2008
"We feel that our position was most eloquently argued in Arkell vs. Pressdram."
From the stupid idea department
I would have gone for "Silicon Racks" for the merged company...
But why yes, vigor is a vi clone with VBS support :-)
Back to 1999
Are we in a Bubble again already?
We have no product, but tons of pre-IPO stock-options for those loosers who believe they might be the next Marc Cuban.
And oh yes, the most annoying time waster of a website in a long time.
So, the MO is:
1. Find some VC funding
2. Build hype
3. Repeat until popping up on all the hot company lists
4. Flip it to someone with too much money
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market