4 posts • joined 19 Jun 2008
"We feel that our position was most eloquently argued in Arkell vs. Pressdram."
From the stupid idea department
I would have gone for "Silicon Racks" for the merged company...
But why yes, vigor is a vi clone with VBS support :-)
Back to 1999
Are we in a Bubble again already?
We have no product, but tons of pre-IPO stock-options for those loosers who believe they might be the next Marc Cuban.
And oh yes, the most annoying time waster of a website in a long time.
So, the MO is:
1. Find some VC funding
2. Build hype
3. Repeat until popping up on all the hot company lists
4. Flip it to someone with too much money
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- Google's Mr Roboto Andy Rubin bids sayonara to Chocolate Factory
- NATO declares WAR on Google Glass, mounts attack alongside MPAA