6 posts • joined 18 Jun 2008
Sony wants replication plants to move to Blue ray discs, most are not that excited with Blue Ray and assume punters are still happy with DVDs for the next 10 years. Why invest in new machinery, so that would be an extra incentive. But it wont stop there, I am sure Sony would find a way to add DRM on a BR-CD and other convenients compromises.
Why PC manufacturers are still afraid of DVI? if you choose the low res screen, you will need an external monitor. but using the analog VGA connector?
if it copied most of the features of the Macbook Pro (in black) they might as well steal the rest.
Its sooo ugly
Not to say gay
all it needs is a XD card slot,not a proprietary UMD/memory stick crap.
Another eWaste in 6 months
Who is really considering keeping their tellys pre-Scart to the digital generation? Why not a freeview box with VGA output, so we can recycle all those quality PC monitors that are still working, but unused?
0870 is a rip off anyway, some companies use it so you pay to complain to them about bad services. Most people these days have National calls for free on their landline or mobile bundle. it should be banned, OFCOM is a joke. use services like saynoto0870.com where you find geographic alternative to 0870 / 0845.
- JLaw, Upton caught in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Facebook to let stalkers unearth buried posts with mobe search
- Page File Love XKCD? Love science? You'll love a book about science from Randall Munroe