2 posts • joined 18 Jun 2008
An island for cretins?
Did the brits try that years ago? Think its called Australia =P
Errr work it out...
The bloke said he had paid out £80 less for the cheaper tariff than his mate and will be made to fork out the £99 for the new iphone. Ok, but you have to sign up for an 18th month contract which means by the time the contract ends he will have saved £180 which is still an £81 saving if you purchase the new iphone.
Come on, did anyone honestly think getting an iphone on launch day would be economically viable? It was obvious the price would come down fairly quickly, the fans boys who wanted the latest toy straight away were bound to be stitched up!
Paris, because we know she prefers the blackberry
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?