4 posts • joined 18 Jun 2008
Not a true computing device
The iPad isn't a true computing device because it needs a separate PC/Mac to program and maintain the thing.
I'm guessing Mr Irony named Choice FM.
Bridge is in the public domain: whoever sold you the rights ripped you off.
Pot play nice with kettle
Ooh, the irony of a one-party state accusing another entity of maintaining a monopoly.
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- +Comment 'Private Facebook' site Ello: There's a reason we're still in beta. SPAMMERS!
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- Shellshock: 'Larger scale attack' on its way, warn securo-bods