4 posts • joined 18 Jun 2008
Not a true computing device
The iPad isn't a true computing device because it needs a separate PC/Mac to program and maintain the thing.
I'm guessing Mr Irony named Choice FM.
Bridge is in the public domain: whoever sold you the rights ripped you off.
Pot play nice with kettle
Ooh, the irony of a one-party state accusing another entity of maintaining a monopoly.
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp