4 posts • joined 18 Jun 2008
Not a true computing device
The iPad isn't a true computing device because it needs a separate PC/Mac to program and maintain the thing.
I'm guessing Mr Irony named Choice FM.
Bridge is in the public domain: whoever sold you the rights ripped you off.
Pot play nice with kettle
Ooh, the irony of a one-party state accusing another entity of maintaining a monopoly.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Apple SILENCES Bose, YANKS headphones from stores
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots
- Vid NASA eyeballs SOLAR HEAT BOMBS, MINI-TORNADOES and NANOFLARES on Sun
- Facebook slurps 'paste sites' for STOLEN passwords, sprinkles on hash and salt