4 posts • joined 18 Jun 2008
Not a true computing device
The iPad isn't a true computing device because it needs a separate PC/Mac to program and maintain the thing.
I'm guessing Mr Irony named Choice FM.
Bridge is in the public domain: whoever sold you the rights ripped you off.
Pot play nice with kettle
Ooh, the irony of a one-party state accusing another entity of maintaining a monopoly.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Page File Love XKCD? Love science? You'll love a book about science from Randall Munroe
- Facebook to let stalkers unearth buried posts with mobe search