4 posts • joined 18 Jun 2008
Not a true computing device
The iPad isn't a true computing device because it needs a separate PC/Mac to program and maintain the thing.
I'm guessing Mr Irony named Choice FM.
Bridge is in the public domain: whoever sold you the rights ripped you off.
Pot play nice with kettle
Ooh, the irony of a one-party state accusing another entity of maintaining a monopoly.
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone