To Matt Bryant
Matt, you are the blackest kettle I've ever seen.
1. You scream about Sun canceling US-V, but Intel has canceled at least two Itanium chips that I
can think of.
2. You froth at the mouth about Rock being late, yet Tukwila is at last count two years late and
many of the promised features missing.
3. You comment on "name calling", yet you resort to "simply tossing around insults" as a matter
of course. Here are some of the "insults" that you used in just this one article:
- Blind idiot
These are just the ones in this one post from you. You resort to "simply tossing around
insults" in most of your posts so based upon your definition this makes you a "blind idiot".
A quick search on Sun and looking at your posts on all things Sun, I quickly find the following
"tossing around insults" from you Matt:
- smelly brown stuff
Also, since I know that you make money from doing research into Sun as a HP Marketing Droid, I must clarify a few points for you so you can go back to your bosses with some facts:
1. Sun is the No 1 Unix vendor with more that 46% of the market, which is why there are double
the number of applications on Solaris than HPUX (heck, there are more Apps on AIX than
2. Solaris is the only Unix to grow market share last quarter, while HPUX stayed flat and AIX lost
share. Yes, yes, I know HPUX grew in the High-End, but I'm talking about total Unix, not just
one niche. Besides, HPUX mostly grew from cannibalizing their own PA-RISC/Alpha/MIPS
3. Look at Sun's Balance sheet. Just because Sun loses money on a GAAP basis, does not
mean that they are not generating cash. Their cash increased to $3.3 Billion and debt is almost
non-existent. All of the information is available on Suns Shareholder site.
Again, how can they go bankrupt with little to no debt and generating cash?
You must not make much money as a HP Marketing Droid, since you obviously don't do your research very well... Of course you are very good at FUD, so perhaps that is where you earn your money...