4 posts • joined 17 Apr 2007
It sure would be, but it was John Romero who headed up Monkeystone Games. Romero left id around the Quake II era.
Old idea rehashed
It's a bit cheeky; I told O2 i was quite happy with my Nokia 6260 (don't laugh) when my contract initially expired 18 months ago. I renegotiated the contract, told them i didn't want an upgrade then, and landed myself with a nice £100 credit then.
It seems to be an old idea, paraded around with new bells and whistles in today's push for greener lifestyle.
It's a start, it will please a lot of environmentalists, and the consumer should have a better deal in the long run. Hell, for a low user, the £100 will pay for half the new contract term :)
Not entirely sure what the above poster has been reading, but on the record the neighbour has spoken about how the defendant should not actually go to jail ( http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/south_east/6566131.stm ).
Furthermore, I guess one can only guess at the effects that she had on her neighbours until one has experienced it themselves.
Nah, this is a good result. The lady in question lives up the road from myself, and is - and always has been - notorious for her anti-social behaviour; not just to the neighbours but generally to the residents of Abergavenny themselves.
I'm glad the courts have come down on the side of Mrs. Evans here.
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Bose decides today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent spat