5 posts • joined 17 Jun 2008
How much data?
The amount of data must have been ridiculous. I wonder if skype had him acting as a supernode? Do orange not provide a tool with the dongle to monitor your usage? What if his machine was on a botnet? In fairness unless you are reasonably techno-savy you wont know these things, nor the amount of bandwidth consumed by them.
Not a probnlem
Simply invent a EdelStein compensator, just like the Heisenburg compensator that makes teleportation possible.
The compensation thing is the clue....no doubt Simon had a twin brother who was EXACTLY the same. Why else would PFY be worried about compensation for BOFH if they werent gonna just split it?
"But then again , if ten million dear old loveable grannies all pulled out cameras and started taking photographs of everything that crosses their path , nine million nine hundred and ninety nine thousand nine hundred and ninety times out of ten million , the wowsers won't even say one word to them, merely just look at the dear old loveable granny with the camera and then walk away and go about their normal business as usual as though they did not exist !"
I'm afraid even grannies are no longer safe:
Now imagine that instead of the US, this was in the UK.
Now imagine that instead of kiddie porn, it was some terrorist material.
Hope you dont support 42 days detention without charge.
Flames cos im bound to get flamed - mines the asbestos coated one.
- SMASH the Bash bug! Red Hat, Apple scramble for patch batches
- A BENDY iPhone 6, you say? Pah, warp claims are bent out of shape: Consumer Reports
- eXpat Files 'Could we please not have naked developers running around the office BEFORE 10pm?'
- CoTW Emma Watson should SHUT UP, all this abuse is HER OWN FAULT
- Vulture at the Wheel Renault Twingo: Small, sporty(ish), safe ... and it's a BACK-ENDER