11 posts • joined Monday 16th June 2008 14:19 GMT
depressed but not fat
The last time I bought a computer game it was to block out the s**t that is my life. I was looking for something that would take ages to complete thus filling the hours of boredom that would normally be filled with a social life. I recommend the RPG as an ample source of oblivion.
I'm not fat though or 35.
natural cycles not really that nice
The writer seems to take the line that somehow non human induced climate change is somehow preferable to human induced climate change. Surely it would be preferable if we are causing the climate change because then we have the option of changing our actions to mitigate it. If it is some natural cycle that we don't understand and may not be able to do anything about wouldn't that be really, really bad?
waste of heat
Why not link the data centre up to the central heating system and use all that heat to heat the building and provide hot water. If not needed in the building itself it could provide heating and hot water to surrounding buildings.
I am writing this comment on the Lenovo Thinkpad I received this morning so I can attest to their chunkiness but it's a nice change from the poorly built, flacid Sony Vaio I owned for a month before returning it.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones