2 posts • joined 13 Jun 2008
Clarifying DLR support
Is correct that Silverlight for Mobile does not support the DLR today, since the Reflection.Emit namespace is not in the .NET Compact Framework. However, I'm making changes to the Silverlight integration for IronRuby and IronPython to let them run in interpreted-mode, which will not depend on Reflection.Emit. Once that happens then applications that run in interpreted mode can run on Silverlight Mobile. This will be in the next release on http://codeplex.com/sdlsdk.
The DLR will continue to be licensed under Ms-Pl.
The DLR will continue to be licensed under Ms-Pl:
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64