20 posts • joined Friday 13th June 2008 19:09 GMT
how could it be fake?
@James O'Brien *IN MODERATION*
You best leave the Moderatrix out of this so your stones don't get hurt.
@AC Utter bollocks - 5 year old hookers.
mmmmmm.... erm, oh wait....think of the chillunz
It's not a cell phone
But it should be breakable. Another failed business who has a product and refuses to look at all the things that it can do. what a waste.
the rules are already being bent
Bent...more like shredded and burned and then shat upon.
@ Jez Burns Well, done man. Expect a surprise visit in the near future by some "friends of the government".
I, too, am sorry for him and his family
This didn't have to happen and he wasn't at fault. This is more police state goverment in action.
To the thoughtless, gutless wankers who think that this was either justified or OK, it wasn't; it never will be. Be thankful I'm not right there.
why am i NOT surprised
Team up that requirement to CARRY the ID card with the new crop of taser and rabit gun-wielding coppers and you're on your way to the revolution.
Badges, we don't got to show you no stinkin' badges....
where's the NSFW on this?
Thankfully, I read the comments and DIDN'T see the mindpr0n video which, I gather from the remarks, would have fully and completely destroyed my last working brain cell.
Paris, 'cos her videos i understand.
nice ride, cuz'
I want one to go with my flying car.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- I KNOW how to SAVE Microsoft. Give Windows 8 away for FREE – analyst