4 posts • joined 17 Apr 2007
ALL video games have a warning
and have done since the early Eighties - another lazy parentwho didn't check and wants to blame others. Never their fault is it?
may be 40% cheaper
but isn't £85 quid a hell of a lot for a point release/service pack?
practiaclly ignore the mac pro
seriously if you priced up the equivalent PC spec to the Mac Pro reviewed here it would be around 800-1000 quid, plus could actually handle decent 3d with a much better graphics card and would play more than 2 games, plus do video editing, graphics, music and ANYTHING you can throw it it.
and thats 600 quid cheaper than the Mac Pro.
Unless your wallet it bigger than your head you can NOT say that the mac is reasonably priced performance and flexibility for pound.
Quite obvious the writer has the usual Mac bias and lives in cloud cookoo land as far as Macs being reasonably priced (apart from the Mini, which for what it is is a great deal).
Now i'd buy one for that price - bargain
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix