1 post • joined 17 Apr 2007
...and they thought 'Gesher' was provocative
The Intel Development Forum might want to look a little closer to home for potential controversy with regards to Middle Eastern politics, as they share their acronym, 'IDF' with the Israeli army - the Israel Defence Force!
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity
- 'Snoopers' Charter IS DEAD', Lib Dems claim as party waves through IP address-matching