1 post • joined 12 Jun 2008
Just a comment regarding documentation
This comment is just to point to the documentation wiki, which I think is worth to be included on the review, as it is a very innovative feature for a CodeGear product:
This feature represents a major step in product documentation, not only because is a great resource, but allows anyone to get the most updated documentation built directly from the wiki:
Being a wiki, allows you to fix any grammar mistake you see, or even request for more documentation using the discussion pages.
Thanks a lot for your review.
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity
- Yahoo! blames! MONSTER! email! OUTAGE! on! CUT! CABLE! bungle!