1 post • joined 12 Jun 2008
Just a comment regarding documentation
This comment is just to point to the documentation wiki, which I think is worth to be included on the review, as it is a very innovative feature for a CodeGear product:
This feature represents a major step in product documentation, not only because is a great resource, but allows anyone to get the most updated documentation built directly from the wiki:
Being a wiki, allows you to fix any grammar mistake you see, or even request for more documentation using the discussion pages.
Thanks a lot for your review.
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- NASA finds first Earth-sized planet in a habitable zone around star