8 posts • joined Wednesday 11th June 2008 21:11 GMT
I wonder if they will do a Police re-enactment? Keep 'em Peeled!
Not Really Surprising
The company I work for has ties to another company that hires CCIE qualified staff in India, and the poor sods only get paid £5000.00 pa. Compare that the 'Western' standards of pay and I am not surprised they 'under perform'
No Surprise Here Then
I work for a small telecoms company that buys wholesale lines and we get advanced notification via email when BT's systems are going to go down.We get so many I have had to filter them out, because they so numerous!!
We are currently experiencing difficulties with the eCo Broadband Pre-Order Checks & Broadband Availabilty Checker which may affect your ability to use this application or use some of its features.
Work has commenced to restore service.
BT Wholesale regrets any inconvenience this may cause you and will keep you updated within 2 hours.
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- iSPY: Apple Stores switch on iBeacon phone sniff spy system
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps