8 posts • joined 11 Jun 2008
The drones at my place do it all the time, not that I blame them!
I wonder if they will do a Police re-enactment? Keep 'em Peeled!
Not Really Surprising
The company I work for has ties to another company that hires CCIE qualified staff in India, and the poor sods only get paid £5000.00 pa. Compare that the 'Western' standards of pay and I am not surprised they 'under perform'
Boris said something I agree with!!!
IE6 ..... Full of holes. Never!!!
Paris cause she knows what it like to have her holes exploited!
No Surprise Here Then
I work for a small telecoms company that buys wholesale lines and we get advanced notification via email when BT's systems are going to go down.We get so many I have had to filter them out, because they so numerous!!
We are currently experiencing difficulties with the eCo Broadband Pre-Order Checks & Broadband Availabilty Checker which may affect your ability to use this application or use some of its features.
Work has commenced to restore service.
BT Wholesale regrets any inconvenience this may cause you and will keep you updated within 2 hours.
I am sure He will be part of a 'bizarre latex-cyborg brothel ring' in prison
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!