2 posts • joined 11 Jun 2008
And it's down again today
We were hit yesterday and again this morning (Wednesday Mar 11) it's again giving the "500" error.
"This copy of windows is not activated" after June 10/11 windows update
I accepted the update and now my longstanding, well up-to-date, and legitimate XP-Pro says "This copy of windows is not activated".
Anyone else have this, or know why.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked