2 posts • joined 11 Jun 2008
And it's down again today
We were hit yesterday and again this morning (Wednesday Mar 11) it's again giving the "500" error.
"This copy of windows is not activated" after June 10/11 windows update
I accepted the update and now my longstanding, well up-to-date, and legitimate XP-Pro says "This copy of windows is not activated".
Anyone else have this, or know why.
- Review Ubuntu 14.04 LTS: Great changes, but sssh don't mention the...
- Vid CEO Tim Cook sweeps Apple's inconvenient truths under a solar panel
- HTC mulls swoop for Nokia's MASSIVE Chennai plant
- Asteroids as powerful as NUCLEAR BOMBS hit Earth TWICE a YEAR
- Got Windows 8.1 Update yet? Get ready for YET ANOTHER ONE – rumor