2 posts • joined 11 Jun 2008
And it's down again today
We were hit yesterday and again this morning (Wednesday Mar 11) it's again giving the "500" error.
"This copy of windows is not activated" after June 10/11 windows update
I accepted the update and now my longstanding, well up-to-date, and legitimate XP-Pro says "This copy of windows is not activated".
Anyone else have this, or know why.
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- 6 Obvious Reasons Why Facebook Will Ban This Article (Thank God)