2 posts • joined 11 Jun 2008
And it's down again today
We were hit yesterday and again this morning (Wednesday Mar 11) it's again giving the "500" error.
"This copy of windows is not activated" after June 10/11 windows update
I accepted the update and now my longstanding, well up-to-date, and legitimate XP-Pro says "This copy of windows is not activated".
Anyone else have this, or know why.
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!