2 posts • joined 11 Jun 2008
And it's down again today
We were hit yesterday and again this morning (Wednesday Mar 11) it's again giving the "500" error.
"This copy of windows is not activated" after June 10/11 windows update
I accepted the update and now my longstanding, well up-to-date, and legitimate XP-Pro says "This copy of windows is not activated".
Anyone else have this, or know why.
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Review Pixel mania: Apple 27-inch iMac with 5K Retina display
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- Google's Mr Roboto Andy Rubin bids sayonara to Chocolate Factory