5 posts • joined 10 Jun 2008
Making the world more fun
Social engineering by making doing the right thing fun? Brilliant.
Can't argue with his logic. Especially with regard to going and torching the piles of paperwork bloat in the ministries.
90% my arse
No 3.5mm headphone jack?
Ugly ugly ugly 1980's geometric styling on the back?
4 seconds to take a picture?
If this was an apple product the slating here would be fierce.
Still, at least it's got a proper keyboard.
Chunky not wedge-y?
No HP envy here -from that pic it looks more like a shiny black brick than an elegantly tapered object of desire. Complete with ugly voodoo logo and unpleasant and pointless grid lines on the track pad.
Why is apple the only US notebook maker capable of making attractive kit?
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network