5 posts • joined 10 Jun 2008
Making the world more fun
Social engineering by making doing the right thing fun? Brilliant.
Can't argue with his logic. Especially with regard to going and torching the piles of paperwork bloat in the ministries.
90% my arse
No 3.5mm headphone jack?
Ugly ugly ugly 1980's geometric styling on the back?
4 seconds to take a picture?
If this was an apple product the slating here would be fierce.
Still, at least it's got a proper keyboard.
Chunky not wedge-y?
No HP envy here -from that pic it looks more like a shiny black brick than an elegantly tapered object of desire. Complete with ugly voodoo logo and unpleasant and pointless grid lines on the track pad.
Why is apple the only US notebook maker capable of making attractive kit?
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Massive new AIRSHIP to enter commercial service at British dirigible base