4 posts • joined 8 Jul 2008
GPS Phones could do it automatically
Why havent they come up with an application that reads in the users position, records the current signal strength and current band, base station ID and then it sends the data to Vodafone.
But very scary for data protection so it would have to be opt in..
Reply to post: Just a question....
You get a copy of the results of a CRB check sent to the home address and the results of each list that they have checked against
'digital tribe customers'
More like digital tripe customers
Someone ought to write a Google Maps Mashup to track the Street View spycar and take photos of it
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch