4 posts • joined 8 Jul 2008
GPS Phones could do it automatically
Why havent they come up with an application that reads in the users position, records the current signal strength and current band, base station ID and then it sends the data to Vodafone.
But very scary for data protection so it would have to be opt in..
Reply to post: Just a question....
You get a copy of the results of a CRB check sent to the home address and the results of each list that they have checked against
'digital tribe customers'
More like digital tripe customers
Someone ought to write a Google Maps Mashup to track the Street View spycar and take photos of it
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE