4 posts • joined 8 Jul 2008
GPS Phones could do it automatically
Why havent they come up with an application that reads in the users position, records the current signal strength and current band, base station ID and then it sends the data to Vodafone.
But very scary for data protection so it would have to be opt in..
Reply to post: Just a question....
You get a copy of the results of a CRB check sent to the home address and the results of each list that they have checked against
'digital tribe customers'
More like digital tripe customers
Someone ought to write a Google Maps Mashup to track the Street View spycar and take photos of it
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...