4 posts • joined 8 Jul 2008
GPS Phones could do it automatically
Why havent they come up with an application that reads in the users position, records the current signal strength and current band, base station ID and then it sends the data to Vodafone.
But very scary for data protection so it would have to be opt in..
Reply to post: Just a question....
You get a copy of the results of a CRB check sent to the home address and the results of each list that they have checked against
'digital tribe customers'
More like digital tripe customers
Someone ought to write a Google Maps Mashup to track the Street View spycar and take photos of it
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders