8 posts • joined 28 Jul 2008
What I'm wondering....
...is whether they'll recreate this on Crimewatch?
Not content with littering the surface of the planet we're also now littering the immediate vicinity. It's no wonder we've not been invited to visit other civilisations if we can't even clear up our own rubbish.
Will there come a point when we can walk to the moon on the junk we produce.
Bring on the space wombles!
Phones are not the only fruit
Where do CB radios fit into all this (may I be so bold as to venture... good buddy)?
Surely they don't even have a hands free option & those buggers are bearing down on you with more wheels & tons that you can wave a stick at.
Why only release one?
Are the others "classic" snaps? Heads missing? Thumb over the lens? Someone mooning in the background?
Graphite writing sticks
Surely it's not just about being able to do the sums it's about being able to write in the first place?
I've got an engineer who works for me who approaches problems in the same way - i.e. he spends hours trying to find a way to avoid to a 5 minute job
Bob Monkhouse sued them for copywrite
So CGI must stand for...
Composite Growler Inclusion??
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?