8 posts • joined 28 Jul 2008
What I'm wondering....
...is whether they'll recreate this on Crimewatch?
Not content with littering the surface of the planet we're also now littering the immediate vicinity. It's no wonder we've not been invited to visit other civilisations if we can't even clear up our own rubbish.
Will there come a point when we can walk to the moon on the junk we produce.
Bring on the space wombles!
Phones are not the only fruit
Where do CB radios fit into all this (may I be so bold as to venture... good buddy)?
Surely they don't even have a hands free option & those buggers are bearing down on you with more wheels & tons that you can wave a stick at.
Why only release one?
Are the others "classic" snaps? Heads missing? Thumb over the lens? Someone mooning in the background?
Graphite writing sticks
Surely it's not just about being able to do the sums it's about being able to write in the first place?
I've got an engineer who works for me who approaches problems in the same way - i.e. he spends hours trying to find a way to avoid to a 5 minute job
Bob Monkhouse sued them for copywrite
So CGI must stand for...
Composite Growler Inclusion??
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Analysis BlackBerry's turnaround relies on a secret weapon: Its own network
- Hire and hold IT staff in 2015: The Reg's how-to guide