9 posts • joined Monday 9th June 2008 19:23 GMT
@Sony NEVER learn
Surely the frame rate of 50fps in the UK and 60 in the US is less that they hate us pikey Brits and more about flickering seen when videoing under lights that flicker at the countries respective mains power frequencies??
Phantom power spec is 10ma max at 48v so only 0.48w, well within USB..
But if I were gonna spend £150+ I'd get the Roland Edirol UA25..
@Sir Wiggum You have a choice
When you click Shutdown/Restart the normal 'Are you sure you want to Shutdown, if you don't do anything for a minute I'll shutdown on my own' dialoge box pops up but there's a new option (ticked by default) that says 'Reopen windows when logging back in'. It works very well!
If you want them new buy them from Amazon from £3 less, you can even throw the CD away if you only want a digital copy..
Even people who don't approve of apple smugness (myself included), have to be impressed at the iPhone 3G, I think it looks good enough to replace my trusty Vario III.
Mines the one with the fruity smell in the front pocket
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month
- More than half of Windows 8 users just treat it like Windows 7