1 post • joined 9 Jun 2008
Won't somebody think of the poor shareholder!?
The article fails to mention that Affinity Internet Holdings also went t*ts up. As a shareholder at the time I remember it well! Can I recommend that Breathe is put in a CGI crate somewhere in Hanger 51 a la Indiana Jones, so it's power for bringing doom and despair is controlled.
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...